Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Little Discoveries In a Town...

So today I had coffee with my old Chemistry Teacher who is also a photographerCoffeeSnappy. I mentioned to him this place in the center of town that had an amazing 3rd floor that hadn't been touched in decades that would make the perfect setting for photos. We decided to walk over there and see if we could get up there. Alas, they had not a key to get to the 3rd floor but we were given a tour of the old hotel next door instead. This place was built in the very early 1900s and hasn't been renovated a bit. It's in shambles but I was so excited to even get to see it...I'm such a history dork...sigh. PigtailsHopefully I'll get over there again and snap up some pictures. =)
On another note, I got to see my friend who just had a baby about a month ago.Mom And Baby Such a proud mom she is.Baby Girl I think it's been hard for her because she's my age and single, but I think she's doing an amazing job and her daughter is absolutely precious. Kid With Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment