Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Total Eclipse of the Heart....

TannyI miss my hair.Hair Brush
Movie ReelsWent to see Eclipse midnight premiere last night.Movie Theater If you've read the books, you'll see the parts that were missing and if you've only seen the movies you'll adore it. Even with the parts missing it is by far the best of the saga so far.Clapping Hands It is going to be a long year and a half until Breaking Dawn. I don't know how I'll make it...Drooling Bouncy Smiley
Moving onward...RunningOrientation at Radford University for me next Wednesday.School Supplies It is hard to believe it's time to start shopping for school supplies again...I'm kind of ready for it though. Fall is beautiful Treeand Halloween is my favorite holiday.Hay Ride
Flag Wave4th of July is this SundayRibbon [hard to believe we're 1/2 way through the year already!!]Shocked
Yogaand the grand finale of the next 3 weeks...Montreat Youth Conference 2010.In pool A week in Montreat North Carolina with my church lovin some jebus.Prayer =)
Pictures to follow??Camera 3

No comments:

Post a Comment