Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Where has the time gone??

 Buried in sandSmiley SunglassesSweating 1MeltingSalute flagSaluting The FlagLiberty BellAstronautSmiley Flag
ClockThe title of this post has many meanings. First off, it's been a month since updating last. Shock Second, the love of my lifeMorph just graduated from high school.Smiley University Third, I graduated from Community college.Boring Lecture Where the time has gone in all 3 situations, I know not.I Don't Know I assume I didn't achieve my Associates in EducationScroll but I'm still off to Radford University this fall to study towards my Masters in EducationTeacher which, by the grace of God, I will have in my hands 3 years from now. *says prayer*Prayer
My boyfriend Nate graduated from high school this past Sunday.Teddy Grad '09 I'm so proud of him.Bouncy Colors We began dating in October of his Freshman year/my Junior year. So to be sitting at his graduation almost 4 years later was, to say the least, amazing.Bouncy 8 I don't know what our futures hold but I hope they involve each other.On The Cheek
In other news, my Uncle died on Mother's day.Crying Into Tissue The week following was epic, dramatic, and tearful as we all said goodbye to himBye-bye. My poor aunt is still straightening things out with all the companies.Walking Home Crying
Now as I look toward the summer months ahead of meSunset, I have the annual optimism that I believe all students have.WooHoo I have to find a new job because frankly, Subway blows.Thumbs Down They don't respect their employees Whipand the pay isn't enough for me to pay rent.Dollar Smiley We'll see how that pans out...no pun intended.Too Funny
PerfectoI seem to have run out of recipes which partially explains the lack of update. Computer SmashSo I'll leave you with this:
"It was under the cake."Chompy
 LifeguardSprinklerIn The PoolSunburnWindsurfingBeachBoiling HotBeach blanket
Hula-hoopBeach PartyOn The HammockTannyTropical IslandBoardwalkSweat

No comments:

Post a Comment