Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Another Year Has Come to Pass....

In The PoolSo summer has continued to go by. SunsetMontreat was a blastWood Cross but flew by just like the rest of JulyLiberty and here I sit about an hour from turning the "big" 2-0. haha. I'm ready to be done with my teenage years and really grow into my own as a real adult.Aging Woman Maybe. About 3 weeks from Monday I will begin classes at Radford University.Studying Only 3 years to go until no more school and my teaching career begins.Teacher It is absolutely crazy how fast everything seems to be going.Running I have barely had time to get used to 19 and here I am at 20. Sheash.Scared 1
My mom's birthday present to me, other than my flippin AWESOME b-day cakeBirthday Candles [pics to be put in another post  later on....] and the flowers for the sanctuary at churchFlowers, was to pay for me to get 2nd holes put in my ears.Ear Now the piercing itself wasn't that bad but for some horrible reason, my body decided to make me FAINT.Faint Yeah, my mom got a big kick out of it. I did not. First time in my 20 years that I've ever actually fainted. Go figure. Shy Whistler
As for tomorrow's festivities, I'll be attending churchPlace Of Worship [because without God (and my momma) I wouldn't be here] and then off to do something until 2pm when my scumptious cake will be ready for pickup. Whoo hoo!! Then I'm having a few friends over for burgers and hotdogs around 4pm. Birthday Surprise PartyI'll most likely spend my free time between 10am and 2 pm with the ever amazing Mr. Nate.Holding Hands I <3 him so and there's no one else I'd rather be with on my special day.Hug And Kiss
So here's to 1/2 way to 40, and 1/5 of the way to the HUGE 1-0-0. hehe....
Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday. It's mah' birthday and I want everyone to be as happy as I plan to be.Birthday Fireworks Of course "it's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to, cry if i want to, cry if i want to...."
PeacePeace, LoveHeartbeat, and BlessingsDove
Happy Birthday
~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment