Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Here We Go, Folks....

Back-to-School JokeI will be sitting in classes beginning Monday.Studying I'm so excited to be going back to class and I feel like such a nerdNerd...even though I know after about...oh...2 weeks I'll be totally sick of it and begging for winter break.Daycare Haha. Maybe not. Radford University is going to be a totally new beginning for me so maybe I'll really be looking forward to classes a month from now...time will tell.
Backyard poolIn the mean time, let's take a moment to stop and enjoy the last weeks/days/hours/minutes of summer.In The Pool It's that time of year where you look back to late May and wonder where the summer really went.On The Hammock Yet, at the same time, that distinct fall air is slowly creeping into the wind.Leaf A few trees in town have already started changing their leaves...kind of crazy if you ask me.Fall Colors

Sleeping Kitty On MonitorOn a totally unrelated (kind of) note, Nate found a kitten in the parking lot of Chick-Fil-A 2 days ago.Kitty 1 His parents won't let him keep it.Kitty I can't either because my parentals don't want a cat either.Kitty 2 I'm pretty much in love with her and wish like crazy I had my own place so I could just adopt her.Kitty 5 Her name, for now anyway, is Sassaphrass...Nate came up with it...I don't know.Cat She's been determined by a vet to be about 14 weeks old and in great shape.Cat 2 She was apparently hand-fed (her owners fed her a bottle) so she's a very people-y person.Cat 4 If you put her down she'll meow and cry until you love on her some more.Cat 5 She's staying with my friends right now and I'm doing everything I can to get her a great home with lots of love.Cat 6 I wish more than anything I could take her in, however.Cat 7 Every time I'm around her, even when she's climbing on my shoulders and headrest as I drive, I feel this pull, like I'm supposed to have her in my life...somehow...I'll keep updates as they are warranted....Cat 10

For now, PeacePeace LoveValentine heart cloud and BlessingsDove 1
~Miss Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment