Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A New Chapter

St. Patty's Rainbow Pot of GoldSo over the course of the past few weeks, I've decided to take my blog in a new direction. My mother, over the years, has accumulated so many recipes and so many of them are so delicious that I think it's about time someone shared them. So, periodically, I'll be posting her recipes. PerfectoChef 2FlippyChef
As for my rantings, they will continue. Sorry.Blah Blah Blah
So, be looking for some fantastical recipes in the near future.
In other news, went to see Alice In Wonderland Sunday with Nate and today in 3D with my dad. Highly recommended.Clapping As my father put it, "the graphics are seamless and awe-inspiring". Go. See. It.Thumbs Up
Spring has, at least for the next week or so, arrived.Sunny I don't want to jinx it and cause another last gigantic snowstorm. Instead of snow tomorrow, we're in line to get rainRainy with temperatures not getting below 40 until at the earliest the end of next week.Smiley SunglassesSuch a good time for my college to give us a week off for Spring Break. Tanny
Peace and Joy
~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment