Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

And Now That Christmas is Over, Easter Can Begin!!

Santa*gag* I almost lost it when I walked into a store the other day and saw EASTER decorations out on the shelves. Easter jugglerSigh. He was just born and we're already ready to kill him again. Poor Jesus.Wood Cross
So what did you get for christmas? And was it appreciated?? Good then, on to more important matter....
So a terrorist tried to take down a plane on Christmas day...and failed. Epically.Plane 3
I am ready to return to classes, I miss my English teacher's random rants about authors she hates. lol.Reading
I am, however, very glad that I did not have to return any gifts this year. The week between Christmas and New Year's is like an extended edition of Black Friday...only people are, I like to believe, less pissed off than they are when purchasing gifts. Instead they are getting crap they really want or getting money, which makes the world alllll better, right?Money 3
So over the holidays, my boyfriend received all the seasons of Lost and so, mostly to humor myself, I began watching the series from the beginning, and, just like my most beloved Twilight, I am now...*sigh* addicted. Yeah. At least it, again like Twilight, was at a good time! = /


When I read Twilight, the first movie had just come out and I ended up reading the entire series within only about 4 weeks. So far in Lost, I'm almost through with the 3rd season and the reason this is so convenient is due to the fact that the last season of Lost will begin showing on ABC in oh...about a month. Yeah. Good timing indeed.
I'm kind of glad that 2009 is gone, but it is hard to believe that the first decade of the 21st century, and the decade that saw the largest growth in me as a person, is over. I am now approaching 20 at an alarming rate (August will be here far too soon!)
Oh well, thus is life.
Happy New Year everyone!
Happy New Year2010 Ball Drop

No comments:

Post a Comment