Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oink Oink


PigSo, I've been knocked on my butt with some mysterious cold-like illness...I am soooo hoping it is not Swine Flu... So far no urges to oink and no sign or a snout or a squiggle tail. Only coughing, fever, achiness, and complete exhaustion.Sick In Bed Now, I think I may have asked for the Swine Flu because ever since the outbreak, I've made fun of what I'd do if I got it and have felt no fear from it. If I've got it now, I've felt worse...Mono blows, folks. Alas, I missed all my classes today including 3 quizes and a presentation...this part may take a while to sort out...*crosses fingers*. I felt fine Tuesday night, woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat and almost no voice. I woke up this morning minus the sore throat and most of my voice back but now its all migrated to my lungs and just chest area. Bleck.Pig

Perhaps this is what they were talking about in He Is Legend. The whole world is going to be wiped out by the Swine Flu and we'll all turn into zombie pigs feeding on the brains of those who were immune...there ya go. That, ladies and gents, is the REAL story. Be prepared. Pigs may fly but Swine Flu...haha.Pig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment